NEWS – 3RD November 2013

EMLY  PARISH  HALL

Work has commenced on the renovation of our parish hall. This historic building has served the parish community over the past 200 years as a church, a school and a community centre. It is hoped to complete the work over the winter months.

Contact Information

Fr. Bernard Moloney, P.P. – 06257111; 0876366656
Email: frberniemoloney@emly.ie

Fr. Seamus Rochford, A.P. – 06257103; 0868162660.
Email: frseamusrochford@emly.ie

SCHOOL: St. Ailbe’s National School
PRINCIPAL: Pauline Finnan
VICE PRINCIPAL: Joseph Hennessy.

Quick Facts

POP. of the PARISH: c. 820

POPULAR SURNAMES: Burke (Bourke), Ryan, Lonergan, McEniry.

LOCATION: 14km West of Tipperary Town, historical barony of Clanwilliam

Emly was established as an episcopal see in 1118 by the Synod of Ráth Breasail.

Location